76 Grace Street, PO Box 522
Waterford, NY 12188
Hall Rental: KofC237Hall@outlook.com
Council #237 is a growing Brotherhood of Catholic Men and Sisterhood of the Columbiettes in Waterford and Lansingurgh
The Waterford Council of Knights of Columbus #237 has served the Village and Town of Waterford since it was chartered on June 13, 1897 by the National Council of the Knight of Columbus. This was just fifteen years after the national organization first formed in Connecticut, making the Waterford Council one of the oldest in New York State. It has since merged with the Lansingburgh Council forming the Brotherhood as it is today. Originally council was located in the village of Waterford on the corner of Middle and Third Street before building on Grace Street in the Northside of Waterford.
The Council is supported by St. Mary of the Assumption Church in Waterford and St. Augustine's Church in Lansingburgh and the Diocese of Albany.
The Council welcomes new members to join the Waterford Council by a current member or by email